Welcome to WAHALANETWORK website. Do well to follow all our social platforms

Sport News

They valued me at Galatasaray – Osimhen opens up on big offers he turned down

Galatasaray striker, Victor Osimhen, has insisted that people valued him at the club.

Osimhen spoke while opening up on the ‘big offers’ he turned down to rejoin Galatasaray from Napoli earlier in the summer transfer window.

Recall that the Nigeria international had attracted interest from the likes of Chelsea, Al-Hilal, Arsenal, Manchester United, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

The 26-year-old ended up joining Galatasaray on a permanent transfer.

“I already knew in my heart where I wanted to be. They valued me here,” Osimhen said at his post-match interview after Galatasaray’s 3-1 win against Çaykur Rizespor in the Turkish Super Lig on Saturday.

“My club, my fans… There is a really different understanding within the club. Whether a player makes the starting eleven or the substitutes, everyone is respected here.

“The difficult part was the financial one. I received some big offers, offers from big clubs.

“It would be a lie if I said it didn’t interest me. But I’m happy to be at Galatasaray,” he said.

Related Articles

Back to top button